MIAMI, FLA. (August 23, 2025)—The world’s greatest boxing promoter the legendary Don King has vowed to continue fighting for the rights of his fighters declaring that the previously announced WBA Heavyweight World Championship featuring current champion Kubrat “The Cobra” Pulev facing No. 1-ranked WBA contender Michael “The Bounty” Hunter will take place Saturday, October 4th at Miami’s Jai-Alai Fronton Casino.
King declared he would sue all parties involved that stand in the way and try to prevent the fight from taking place. King said the WBA has already ruled in DKP’s favor on two previous appeals brought forward by Epic Sports and Entertainment representatives.
“They are trying to destroy Michael Hunter’s career,” King said. “Epic Sports continues to spread lies and false statements. This fight will go on!”






















